When it comes to the life expectancy of the roof on a commercial or residential building, it depends on the type of material that is used. While most roofs can last for 15 years before needing to be replaced, their lifespan can be extended for another five to ten years with routine maintenance. A roof can be a bit expensive, however when you select the right Lisle, IL roofer for installation and maintenance your roof will pay for itself over time. With a property as valuable as a home or business, you want to take the steps required to help protect your investment and to keep your cost low.
What a Contractor Will Do During Routine Maintenance on Your Roof
* They will inspect the roof to determine if any repairs will need to be made.
* A Lisle, IL roofer will check for any broken or missing shingles.
* They will look for shingles that are curling, blistering, or buckling.
* Any weak spots in the roof that need to be strengthened.
* A contractor will search for any leaks that can result in water leaking into the building.
* They will remove any debris that can cause damage to the roof.
* A roofer will make any necessary repairs required to help keep your roof in top condition.
Save Money by Providing Routine Care to Your Roof
While you may be tempted to inspect the roof on your own to help save money, you would greatly benefit from hiring a professional for the job. The skilled workers of Showalter Roofing Service Inc.
have been specifically trained in inspecting, repairing, and installing a roof. They will know the most common problems that occur with roofs and how to prevent them from having. A trained professional will have an eye for catching issues that may go unnoticed by you to help save money on replacing a roof before it needs to be.